Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December

This month has just started, but we are about to take our last exam of the semester! It has flown by. In December, I volunteered at ESY one more time, and also at Sci High's Science Fair.
ESY has been an incredible opportunity to interact with local students in the kitchen classroom. I have been inspired by their passion, hard work, and enthusiasm in the kitchen. The chefs are clearly dedicated to student learning and growth, and it really shines through.
I have really enjoyed each volunteer opportunity that I have taken part in, and I feel that I have gained much more than I have given to others. I am looking forward to continuing on with ESY, St. Anna's Medical Mission, and St. Anna's Nutrition Class next semester, and hopefully longer!

December:
ESY: 1 hour
Sci High: 2 hours

Total:
41.5 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment